Aha is a streaming service which only provides contents in Telugu language. It contains classic movies, short films, web series, and originals that can be only viewed from Aha. The contents from other languages are dubbed and can be enjoyed in Telugu.
The Aha ensures to release new contents on their platform on every 10 days. It offers full HD contents for streaming in larger devices and also offer lower resolutions for streaming on low bandwidth connection.
Features of Aha
- The Aha contents can be streamed from their website www.aha.video or using their application.
- The Telugu people can enjoy Popular programs and other language programs on their native language.
- Ad free for better streaming experience.
- Aha subscription plans are having very low cost while comparing to other similar streaming platforms.
- Parental Control for restricting Adult contents for Kids.
- You can continue the playback of any program on a device where you left off on another device.
- Aha account can be used upto 5 devices and simultaneous streamed on two devices.
- Available on major platforms like iOS, Android, AppleTV (Gen4), Amazon Fire TV, Roku TV etc.
If you are having Aha promo code, it can be used during the selection of subscription plan and continue to the payment page. Once the payment Aha of premium subscription is made, the money cannot be refunded as per Aha refund policy.
You need to manually Activate device inorder to use Aha account in Amazon Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV or Roku device. For activation, Install the Aha App from your TV device App Store. After opening the App, select Activate device option. It will then show a code on the device.
After getting the code , open Aha website and login to your account. From Settings, select Device Management and enter the code shown on the device. Click on Activate and the TV device will automatically login to your Aha account. This is one time process only and you can manage all your activated devices from Device Management itself.
Activating Aha Parental Control
- Login to your Aha account.
- Open Settings Page.
- Select Parental Controls option.
- Change Viewing Restrictions.
- Select preferred Age group.
- Enable the toggle.
- And enter the PIN to save the changes.
If you have not set any PIN for Aha parental control earlier, you can reset it from Parental control option itself.
The Subscription Plans available in Aha India
There are some contents that can be viewed without subscribing. The Aha premium contents can be streamed only after subscribing their paid plan.
- 3 Months plan – INR 199/-
- 1 Year plan – INR 399/-
Once you subscribed, Aha plan will be automatically renewed based on the payment method you have given at the time of subscription payment. If you do not want to continue the service, you need to cancellation the Aha subscription from your account settings. Even if you cancel the subscription, you can still enjoy watching the premium contents until your current subscription package expires.
The Aha Contents can be Chromecasted by using HDMI cable. It is also noted that the Aha website cannot be supported on Internet Explorer browser. For getting best experience of Aha streaming, it is recommended to have internet speed of atleast 5 MB/s. It is possible to download Aha contents and can be viewed offline at anytime. You can download any number of programs to your device.
The Aha download option is only available on Aha app. That is, this option is not available through their website or Smart TV’s.The Digital Rights Management available on Aha ensures the content cannot not copied, transferred or modified in any manner. Due to this you cannot use Aha in incognito/private mode.