With access to your tickets alongside the latest scores and highlights, it’s the best way to keep up to date this summer. The Hundred will provide an unforgettable experience for the whole family, bringing world-class sporting action and excitement and the app gives you an opportunity to get involved.
As a ticket holder,
- Access to your tickets – all your tickets are in the app! Simply sign in ahead of your match-day to access them.
- Quickly share tickets – Easily forward tickets to friends and family in your group ahead of match day.
Features of Hundred App
- Buy tickets – book your place at upcoming games near you
- Bring the game to life – our incredible Augmented Reality feature brings your favourite players into your front room (or wherever you’re watching).
- Stay up to date – Get all the latest news and videos from The Hundred
- Unmissable highlights – watch all the biggest moments from every single match of the competition.
- Be entertained – play mini-games in the app whether you’re at the game or watching at home.
Tickets for The Hundred are now on General Sale. To buy tickets, all you’ll need to do is sign up. Just follow the simple steps:
- Sign up Hundred
- Enter your information into the sign up form, then click ‘Next’
- Click ‘REGISTER’ and you’ll be redirected to the homepage
- You will now have an email asking you “Activate your Account” – open the email and click the ‘Activate Account’ button.
- This link will let you select a password and a security question, in case you ever get locked out of your account.
- Once you submit that, you’ll be redirected to the homepage
You will need to activate your account once you have registered. An activation email will be sent to the email address you used to sign up. Once you have activated your account you will be asked to set a password.
The Hundred App is the perfect companion to your Hundred experience – full of mini-games, highlights and news. It’s also the only way for ticket holders to enter our eight venues on matchday. You’ll be able to choose the seating area that’s best for you. You can choose from the following options when buying your tickets:
- General – Anyone is welcome to enjoy these areas and help others to do so too. Alcohol can be consumed in these stands by over 18s and we encourage responsible drinking
- General (Ageas Bowl) – You don’t have to come with a family to sit here but these areas are for families to feel welcome and safe in. Alcohol can be consumed in these stands by over 18s and we encourage responsible drinking.
- Family friendly – You don’t have to come with a family to sit here but these areas are for families to feel welcome and safe in. Alcohol can be consumed in these stands by over 18s and we encourage responsible drinking.
- 16+ – Only adult tickets will be available to buy in these stands. Alcohol can be consumed in these stands by over 18s and we encourage responsible drinking (only available at Emirates Old Trafford and Headingley).
Our mobile ticket replaces a paper ticket or print at home ticket to enter The Hundred venues. It can be displayed on your smartphone using The Hundred App, available from both the App Store for iPhone and Google Play for Android.
Your mobile ticket allows you to enter events with a quick scan of your ticket on The Hundred App. Tickets can be easily shared and forwarded onto each person attending. Anyone that receives a shared ticket will also be required to download and log in to The Hundred App.
Hundred mobile tickets are fan friendly and secure. Fans can manage their tickets digitally and remain assured that all tickets within The Hundred App are authentic and secure.