Create a My TELUS profile to view or pay your TELUS bills, track your monthly data usage, add or make changes to your TELUS plans, get exclusive offers and much more.
You can set up pre-authorized payments using your chequing account, Visa debit or by credit card. Follow these directions:
- Log in to My TELUS. If you don’t have an account, register for one now
- If you have multiple accounts, select the one for which you’d like to set up pre-authorized payments
- Select Set up pre-authorized payments
- Complete and submit the online form
You can also set up (or update) pre-authorized payments from the Billing screen in the My TELUS app.
Paperless billing is good for the environment and is also more convenient than managing paper bills. With paperless billing you can Get notified when your bills are ready, View and pay your bill any time, from anywhere, View, download and/or print bills from up to 18 months ago.
The easiest way to pay your TELUS bill is by pre-authorized payments. There are many other simple ways to pay as well. Please note that this is an online-only task that can easily be done using either My TELUS online or the app. If you’re making a payment by credit card, you can select Save credit card to make future payments faster.
To register, you will need your phone number or account number as it appears on your bill. Once you have that information, create your profile on My TELUS by following the instructions below.
As a mobility customer on My TELUS you will either be assigned the role of an account owner/manager or account member. When first registering, owners/manager must use their account number to create a profile. If you are a member trying to create a profile that is already associated with a registered email address, you will require the approval of the account owner/manager.
Home Services include non-wireless TELUS services such as Internet, TV, Home Phone or Home Security. As a Home Services customer, you can sign up for My TELUS using only your account number as it appears on your billl.
To manage or activate your services, log in to My TELUS. For web: Select the Plans & Devices tab in the navigation to access your Mobility account to get started. For app: On the Overview screen, tap the Plans & Devices icon.
Activate Netflix Premium and Discovery+
- On the Plans & Devices page, select the Services tab to see your new Stream+ service
- Select the Activate buttons
- You will be taken to each streaming services’ landing page to activate or link your account
- Follow the account setup instructions
- Once completed, start streaming and enjoy the benefits of Stream+
If you have a Netflix or discovery+ account, you can link your subscription during the account setup. It may take up to 24 hours for the Activate button on the Services tab to change to Start streaming.
Stay protected with 2-factor authentication, secure sign-in options and multiple layers of security. Boost your account security by enabling 2-factor authentication. With 2-factor authentication enabled, only you can log in to your account.
Your trust matters to us. TELUS EverSafe features are designed as an added layer of confidence that your information is protected everywhere you see the EverSafe symbol. As a TELUS customer, you get exclusive access to EverSafe: a set of security features designed to help safeguard your privacy and personal information.
2-factor authentication to decrease the risk of unauthorized access for a more secure login, online shopping and phone number transfer experience. Distinctive identification and sign-in options like fingerprint and face recognition. Notifications to increase your security and alert you of any login attempts. 24-hour monitoring systems dedicated to protecting your privacy
TELUS Data Manager
- Account cycle reminder: The customer will receive a monthly reminder when data refreshes on their Data Manager account
- Usage meter: Empties as the new cycle begins
- Overage protection: Toggles for overage protection and data access are available for each subscriber on the account
- Setting limits: We can now set data limits for each subscriber on the account. Select Set a limit to add limits per subscriber.
- Once the customer has selected to set a limit, they can choose how big the limit should be for each subscriber by using the slider. To set data limits, please follow the instructions on our Data Manager: How to set data limits page.
Data limits do not act as an allocation, or chunk of data set aside for each subscriber, they are a usage point that the subscriber cannot go past. Data limits are not available for users on a Peace of Mind Connect plan. Since Peace of Mind plans are non-shareable, endless data, the data manager features above are not compatible with these plans.
TELUS Rewards is open to customers who have 2 or more eligible services, including High Speed Internet Access, Optik TV, Pik TV, Satellite TV, SmartHome Security, Home Phone and a linked post-paid consumer mobility account.
The TELUS Rewards program is a free program that allows members to earn points that can be redeemed towards rewards in our catalogue.
You earn 2% in points on every dollar spent on eligible home services including monthly recurring charges on Home Phone, Internet, Optik TV and Pik TV, any overages, features, and pay-per-use, video on demand purchases, all rental charges and customer premise equipment and all product-level credits and adjustments. Bill on behalf of, discounts, penalty charges and taxes and employee discounts are excluded.