The ANZ App makes the everyday a little easier with great banking and payment features to manage your money on the go. No need to panic if you’ve misplaced your card under the couch or in the bottom of your bag – just block it in the ANZ App so that you can take some time to find it. Then you can unblock your card in a flash when you find it again. Block and breathe.
You can join ANZ with just your Australian driver’s licence or Australian passport, phone and the ANZ App. Download the app and follow the prompts to get started. We’ll securely verify your identity, and then you’re on your way to applying for your new account. You can apply for an ANZ Access Advantage.
We’ve all had that sinking feeling. If there’s a blank spot in your wallet where your card should be – your card has gone MIA. No worries, you can report it lost or stolen in the ANZ app.
Get statements in the ANZ App without breaking a sweat. Log in to the app, choose an account, then tap Statements. Then you can send it or save it.
You can now get to ticking off your to-do list and go be that life admin maestro. By tapping on Profile in the ANZ App, you can update your security details and contact details so you don’t miss important information and keep your money nice and safe. So before you introduce yourself to your new neighbours, take a couple of minutes to let us know that you’ve updated your address. Tap on Profile in the ANZ App and follow the prompts. Easy!
The ANZ App supports Dynamic Type so that you can increase or decrease the font size. You can also hear your balances and make transfers or payments with VoiceOver and TalkBack.
Feel more informed and in control of your home loan. See your interest rate, repayment amount and frequency, and other details in the ANZ App. We also show a progress bar so you can see how you’re tracking in paying off your home loan at a glance.
- For iOS users, you can get the help you need by kick-starting a conversation with one of our team members. To get started, tap Support then Message Us. Rest assured knowing your conversation is secure.
- The Manage screen has been simplified to make it easier to find what you’re looking for.
- We’ve made improvements under the hood to make the app faster and more stable when you apply for a new super account on iOS. Plus, we’ve refreshed the design.
- Android users having a conversation with a team member in Message Us may notice some small visual enhancements to message notifications.
ANZ Digital Wallet
Pay with your compatible phone or wearable device wherever you can make contactless payments. Access any ANZ ATM in Australia using your digital wallet with an eligible ANZ Visa card.
Setting up Apple Pay with ANZ App,
- Log into ANZ App and select the account you’d like to pay from.
- Tap on the Manage tab.
- Tap on Add to Apple Wallet and follow the prompts.
- Read and agree to the ANZ with Apple Pay Terms and Conditions.
- For security purposes we may ask you to call us; or we may send you a verification code via SMS.
You can load multiple ANZ cards and set a default card for payment. Open the Wallet app, then tap and hold the card. Drag it to the front and release. You will receive a notification confirming your new default card setting.
Activate your ANZ card
You can activate eligible ANZ cards in the ANZ App and ANZ Internet Banking. You can set the PIN for your new card in the app too. That’s handy.
It’s important to read the information we include with your credit or debit card before you activate it.
For new credit cards, please make sure you read your Letter of Offer, because by activating your card you accept the terms and conditions.
- f you’re the primary cardholder and haven’t received a Letter of Offer, please give us a call.
- f you’re a secondary cardholder, you’ll need to wait until the primary cardholder for your account has activated their card before you can activate your own card.
For replacement cards, just so you know, your PIN will remain the same. If you have an ANZ PAYCARD or ANZ Rewards PAYCARD, your new PIN will arrive within 5-7 working days.
To activate your new card:
- Log in to the ANZ App
- Tap More on the Accounts screen
- Choose Activate Card and follow the prompts.
- You can activate a debit or credit card in the ANZ App by scanning it with your camera or by entering the card number.
You’ll also be able to set your eligible card PIN at the same time. No need to wait for your card PIN in the mail.
The ANZ App is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Super, Shares and Insurance (if available) are not provided by ANZ but entities which are not banks. ANZ does not guarantee them.
This information is general in nature only and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. ANZ recommends that you read the ANZ App Labels and Conditions available here for iOS (PDF 381kB) and here for Android (PDF 340kB) and consider if this service is appropriate to you prior to making a decision to acquire or use the ANZ App.