Tenant Australia is a mobile application that helps tenants in Australia to manage their rental properties.
It also provides tenants with important information about their rights and responsibilities as renters in Australia, including information about bond and rent payments, and the legal process for ending a tenancy.
Features of Tenant App
The Tenant Australia app offers a variety of features to help tenants manage their rental properties.
Maintenance requests: Tenants can use the app to submit maintenance requests to their landlords or property managers.
Rent payments: Tenants can use the app to pay their rent electronically. This can be done using a credit card or bank transfer.
Communication: Tenants can use the app to communicate with their landlords or property managers. They can send messages, make phone calls, or schedule appointments directly through the app.
Document Management: Tenants can use the app to manage their rental documents, like lease agreements, inspection reports, and invoices.
Reminders: The app also allows tenants to set reminders for important tasks such as rent payments, inspection, renewal of lease agreements and more.
Report a problem: The app has a feature where tenants can report any issue with the property and landlord will be notified.
To use the Tenant Australia app, you will need to first download it from the App Store or Google Play. Once the app is installed on your mobile device, you can create an account by providing your personal information, including your name, email address, and phone number.
Once you have created an account, you will be able to access the app’s features, such as submitting maintenance requests, paying rent, and communicating with your landlord or property manager.
How to use Tenant App
- Log in to the app using your email address and password.
- To submit a maintenance request, tap on the “Maintenance” button and fill out the form with the details of the issue you are experiencing. You can also attach photos of the problem to help your landlord or property manager understand the issue.
- To pay your rent, tap on the “Pay Rent” button and follow the instructions to make a payment using a credit card or bank transfer.
- To access important information about your rights and responsibilities as a tenant, tap on the “Info” button. This will give you access to a wide range of resources, including information about bond and rent payments, and the legal process for ending a tenancy.
- To manage your rental documents, tap on the “Documents” button. This will allow you to upload, view and download important lease agreements, inspection reports, and invoices.
- To set a reminder for important tasks, tap on the “Reminders” button and create a new reminder.
By following these steps, you should be able to easily use the Tenant Australia app to manage your rental property and communicate with your landlord or property manager.
The app is a useful tool for tenants to keep track of their rental responsibilities and communicate with their landlords or property managers.