Create a grocery list, compare supermarket prices, and shop in-store or order delivery. Save time and money! Get Grocery Shopping, Cooking and Budget all under control.
WiseList technology helps you find the cheapest products and create your grocery list. You can then take your phone and shop in-store or order delivery through WiseList. We want our customers to save time and money so they can get back to enjoying their cooking! We have enhanced our app to include additional features.
Create your shopping list from the two biggest supermarket chains in Australia (Coles & Woolies). WiseList will compare the prices from both stores and offer you the lowest priced item from both stores so you save money.
Get BOTH Coles & Woolies grocery items delivered to your doorstep on the same day. Super fast deliver options of 2 hours. Store & keep track of upcoming bills and payments using the WiseBILL feature.
WiseList is the handiest meal prep, grocery shopping and budget app in Australia. WiseList’s grocery delivery service makes it easy and cheap to order from Australian’s grocery stores. Create a list, mix and match grocery store chains’ items for the best value. Then, WiseList will connect you with a personal shopper in your area to shop and deliver your order.
WiseList’s grocery list includes a price comparison feature for the major supermarket chains to help you save money at in-store or online grocery order. Designed to make meal planning and grocery shopping cheaper and faster, WiseList’s recipes+ feature allow you to access 100K+ recipes with ingredients cost comparison.
WiseBill feature allows you to keep track of upcoming bills and payments.
To sign up by phone number: Enter your mobile number and we’ll send you a verification code. Once you enter the code, you will be able to fill in your details like your name and password on the app to get started.
To sign up by email: Enter your email address and we’ll send you a confirmation email to that address. Tap “confirm now” on the confirmation email to finalise the sign up process. You should now be able to enter your account details like your name and password on the app to get started. *Didn’t get a confirmation email? Make sure you check your junk mail and double check the email address you’ve entered as well.
You also have the option to log in through Facebook. Choose the “log in with Facebook” option and it should take you to the Facebook app. Continue as yourself and it will take you back to Wiselist where you can enter your account details.
- To add items in your list, tap on the search icon (lower right corner) under the Grocery List tab.
- You can search any item in the search bar. Once you find your item, adjust its quantity and categorise into “temporary needs” or “weekly needs” if needed and tap “add to list”.
- Once you have added your items, tap “done” and you will return to the home screen. Note that it shows you a price comparison for each product, as well as how much you save in total (by going to either Coles or Woolworths) according to the items you’ve added!
- To empty your list, tap the bin icon.
If you would like to share your list with friends and family, tap the share icon on the top right corner. You can also use the Collaborative List feature to create a list with others.
As of now we will only be accepting major credit and debit card payments such as MasterCard and Visa only. In the future we aim to accept more form of payments including WisePay and BNPL options.
WiseList shows product information and provide grocery delivery from Coles and Woolworths, but we are working on incorporating information from local grocery stores and supermarket chains.
- WiseList’s grocery delivery service makes it easy and cheap to order from Australian’s grocery stores.
- Create a list, mix and match grocery store chains items for the best value.
- Once the above is done tap on the”order now button” see how much you have save by shopping at both stores.
- Sometimes things go out of stock many of times we either substitute products or place a refund afterwards. Please note: if you do not want any substitution make sure you leave instructions.
- After that key in your address and choose your delivery time. Delivery and service fess will be shown during checkout.
- Then, WiseList will connect you with a personal shopper in your area to shop and deliver your order.
Our shoppers have high attention to detail and they make sure that make sure that all fresh fruits and vegetables will be handpicked with care.
In order to keep frozen and refrigerated goods fresh, the shoppers will shop for these products at the very end and deliver the groceries straight away to the customer. It’s the same as if you were shopping for you own groceries, each shopper personally shops and delivers for each individual customer. E.g one order at a time therefore not needing to use refrigerated vans or trucks
Delivery Fees: Varies for each supermarket based on your location and availability of nearby shoppers. Most importantly delivery fees are calculated based on the distance from the supermarket to your home.
Service Fees: The Service Fee equals 5% of your order’s subtotal and is calculated on the amount before any promotions or discounts are applied.
You’ll always know the delivery and service fee before you place an order. These fees work together to help cover delivery costs and keep delivery shoppers on the road so your order can arrive quickly and reliably.